Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Creating & Using Cell Phone Applications

In the Spring of 2012 my Desktop Publishing students created cell phone applications using www.mobile.conduit.com which is free.  This summer I have had time to develop and learn more about the program and load the two samples below; one is for my FBLA chapter-I have found that my parents check our chapter website but students use their cell phones more and then app will be a great tool for them to get information and the second qr code is to download my application for my classes with some basic information.  If you want to know more I have also attached a .pdf file to check out or drop me an e-mail at kkuhlers@alburnett.k12.ia.us

Alburnett FBLA App                            Mr. Kuhlers Class App
                                         
If you have ideas or other information you feel should be included on either of these apps please let me know, thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment